NCU Alumni Card
The NCU Alumni Card, which is issued free of charge, allows its holder to claim a number of benefits and offers.
The card can be issued to NCU graduates of:
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree studies at the NCU,
- courses: YUFE and Polish language for foreigners,
- the Erasmus Programme (after leaving the NCU).
Fill in the application form, print it and sign it. Then, either bring it personally, mail a scan, or send it by post to the NCU Alumni Office. The NCU Alumni card will be issued immediately or sent to you by post.
- access to current information (newsletter, social networks)
- access to all NCU libraries (in Toruń and Bydgoszcz)
- free e-mail account (email@example.com)
- help in contacting university friends
- access to different events organised by the NCU for alumni
- opportunity to develop interests in alumni clubs and societies
- discounts offered by around 60 partners in Toruń, the region, and sometimes throughout Poland:
- cultural institutions
- language schools
- insurance companies, accounting firms
- accommodation and sports facilities
- shops (sports, tourist)
- various places of entertainment
- beauty salons
More information about partners and the discounts they offer (in polish)